Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our postponed Valentines Day Celebration




Yesterday Matt drove me up north to San Luis Obispo where we spent the day walking around looking in antique stores, checking out the Mission, boulder hopping in a creek we found, and taking lots of pictures. After frolicking around town and finding nothing ancient and cool to buy from the antique stores we drove another twelve or so miles to Morro Bay where there is a ginormous rock (more like a mountain) that is famous.  There was actually a ton of people there, but they all sat in their cars and looked out at the rock and the ocean because it was so frigid outside!! We braved the cold, and the seagulls and got out and took some pics. The ones on the rocks were taken seconds before we left and a huge wave came crashing down in that exact spot. We heard the screams of the other people on the rocks who got completely drenched and were glad it wasn't us! It was a really fun day especially too because with my tooth being out only the day before we got to have milkshakes for breakfast and dinner!! 
That's my kind of diet!       

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Glad to have found your blog thanks to your Facebook comment :). Visit ours if you don't already! We'd love to have you and Matt over sometime since we really don't ever see you two.

Sven & Trin said...

Hey you two, I feel like I'm stalking you because we have several ways of keeping in touch now. Lucky you guys!

Trinity

Kent and Leisy said...

hooray! I'm so glad that you have a blog! and that I finally got on facebook so I could find out you had a blog! you guys look so happy and cali looks so warm compared to ohio!!! congrats on doing the nursing thing! it's my dream to get my nursing degree one day. and I love the hair color change! come check out our bloggy :)