Saturday, May 16, 2009

Strawberry Festival

Went today to check out the infamous Strawberry Festival for the first time. It was fun albeit probably the first and last time we'll go since it was $12 per person to get in! In my opinion all strawberry food and beverages should have been included in the ticket price. It was fun and something different to do, although our favorite part was just people watching...festivals and fairs sure bring all the weirdies out of the woodwork! The two in the pic were just one of the weird couples we saw there.

We did get a strawberry smoothie to share and it was by far the best one I've ever had. It had Jamba Juice beat hands down!

Hey save some for me!

And since I am now almost exactly 20 weeks or 5 months in non pregnancy terms I thought I would try to get a preggy pic. This was the best I could get and even there it's hard to make out there's a pregnant belly and not just "I ate a big lunch" kind of belly. I'm starting to think that maybe it's a pygmy dwarf that's growing in there.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looking good, Kristen! I hope you're feeling well. :)

kimberly said...

Can I just tell you I always look forward to your posts! They're always so . . . YOU :) they always make me smile :) :) The strawberry festival looks fun! I've always wanted to go to a food festival, good food and good people watching. So, when you were talking about the two "weirdies" in the picture I totally thought you were talking about the pic below it (with Matt) and that you took a picture of some random weird people, I was looking so hard to figure out where the weirdie couple was in the picture. Wow, sometimes it takes me awhile but I get there eventually lol! P.S. you're belly looks so cute!