Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unbelievable.


With Halloween coming up I'm sure you've already seen a bunch of spooky videos, but I can assure you this one will be the most terrifying of them all.  My parents sent this to me via email a few days ago and I just had the chance to watch it this morning. I don't know if other states are unfortunate enough to have to vote on keeping traditional marriage sacred, but sadly California does.   At age 24 I've never voted before mostly because I never paid attention to the issues being voted upon. This year I'm proud to say will be my first! It's unbelievable what happened to this family and I want to do what I can to keep family morals and values safe. If that means by voting I'm now going to get called to jury duty I'm fine with that :)

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

way to vote, kristen! being in Ohio this year- I feel like my vote has a whole lot more weight than ever before! I am so excited for the elections.

Sven & Trin said...

This makes me sad.

Laney said...

way to vote kristen! plus don't you think jury duty would be a little bit fun? I am very interested to see what happens with prop 8, and frankly I am glad no one else has to vote for it. It's a sticky issue, and while I know how I would vote and I agree with you, I still feel a bit sad about the whole situation. And one more thing, did you know that my parents went to vegas last month and played wheel of fortune and they won $1000! maybe we should all play :)