Thursday, November 12, 2020

San Diego

In February of this year (2020) all the girls in my family went to San Diego for a couple of days. My mom planned the trip (thanks mom!) using all of my dads airplane and hotel points (thanks dad!) for her, my sister Megan, my sister in law Chantal, and my sister in law Abby, and I. by some miracle all five us were able to go amidst work and family responsibilities and literally right before COVID was a thing (as far as we knew)! It was a lot of transportation that my mom arranged with her and I flying in from Idaho, Abby flying from Salt Lake (she drove there from Idaho Falls), and Megan flying all the way across the United States from Georgia! And all flights were seamless! It honestly couldn't have gone any smoother for a quick girls weekend away!  Chantal had to come in a day later and caught a flight flying standby and that worked out perfect as well. 

It was just what we all needed!  

We stayed at the most amazing hotel right on the ocean and got upgraded to rooms with great views of the ocean. We went to Sea World and rode rollercoasters and saw shows, went whale watching and saw dolphins and a whale tail and all about lost our cookies on the waves, ate a yummy dinner and breakfast at the hotel restaurant, walked along the pier to shops nearby and bought fun salt scrub souvenirs and crazy sock souvenirs. We talked a lot, we laughed a lot, and decided a trip like this should be a once a year thing for all of us. 













































No comments: