Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wedding Date

Two weeks Matt and I were able to sneak away to a friends wedding. My friend Brennen from nursing school married her long time boyfriend and it was so fun to get to see her and all my old nursing friends. We've been out of school for almost two and a half years now and went from seeing each other practically every day to barely once or twice a year!

I found the perfect dress with long sleeves the day before at The Loft because the wedding was going to be outside and it was going to be breezy and cool. Before our babysitter arrived Scout and I had a mini photo shoot.








All my friends at the reception while we waited for the bride to arrive after the ceremony.



Matt and I all dressed up. Had to take a photo to document because this does not happen very often!





Group photo of all of us with the beautiful bride! 






No comments: