Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Laundry Day

This is how we do laundry day at our house: wash and dry all loads, take down to the couch, dump in a big pile to fold while watching television. Basically, folding is saved to the very end as a relaxing activity to do in the evening hours when Soyboy is asleep and I can indulge in some rare television time. Only on this particular night, a little boy who wasn't in bed yet decided to have some fun first with all the clothes. Can you tell what he is doing?


How about now? 



He's piling everything on to our poor dog Moxie. A reverse dog-pile, if you will. 


She wasn't terribly amused, but put up with it nonetheless for Sawyer's enjoyment and laughter. 


 Since I had the camera out I set the timer to capture a photo of me with my two babies, the pajama clad one and the one with the fur. 

1st attempt: Belly baring shot and no smile. Let's try that again.....


Take two: Someone (not myself or Moxie) didn't get the memo in time. 



Take three: Mommy smiling, Sawyer beaming! Only to be ruined by Moxie trying to sneak a kiss in. 
I give up. 
:)





1 comment:

CaraBenjamin said...

I LOVE that last picture :) So cute. And Sawyer...Any picture is cute with him in it.