Friday, February 27, 2015

January Sledding and Swimming

Sometime this past January Sawyer, Scout, and I went up to McCall for one night at the cabin with my parents. 

Of course while we were there we had to go sledding down the driveway! 


And Sawyer wanted to show Scout the bunk bed room. He always talks about wanting a bunk bed where he will sleep on top and Scout will sleep on the bottom bunk. 


Sawyer helped my dad make a big bonfire and by helping I mean watching from a distance and then throwing icicles into it to watch them melt. I love everything about this photo of them!

Another January excursion was going to Garden Valley to go swimming in a hot pool with my parents and Grandpa Howell. 



After relaxing in the hot pool and eating a delicious lunch at a cafe there, the care ride home was magical :)



No comments: